Come Say Hello to Hello Love’s New Location!
For the past three years, Hello Love has been proud to offer premier spa and salon services in an environment that makes you feel at home. We are delighted to have had such success and customer support over these past years in our little neighborhood of downtown Edmond. And therefore, it gives us great pleasure to announce that we are growing! The owners of Hello Love have decided to move the salon to a much larger location to serve our growing customer base better! But don’t worry, we aren’t moving far—just three doors down from our current location. This way, we can still be a vibrant part of the downtown Edmond neighborhood.
Our new location will feature all the fantastic spa and salon services that you love. Our unique and beautiful salon is proud to offer:
- Salon services: hair cuts and styles, trims, blowouts, conditioning treatments, hair color services, waxing, lash services, makeup, and more
- Spa services: includes facials, peels, dermaplaning, hair removal services, spray tans, and aromatherapy massage
- Boutique: Shop for all the pampering products that bring the spa home to you! Choose from our curated selection of hair care, skincare, candles, décor, gifts, and more.
- Bridal services: From special pampering for the bride before the big day to hair and spa services for the whole bridal party, we offer it all to make your big day extra special.
- Beautiful You: We offer complimentary pampering services to anyone going through cancer. Customized to the client’s needs, it can include haircuts, helping with wig choices, facials, massage, makeup, and lots of love and care. We are grateful to offer this service, made possible through donations from our amazing community.
Celebrate With Us!
At Hello Love we have much to celebrate this month. August marks our salon and boutique’s third anniversary in business, and a move to a bigger, better location. We are so excited to welcome our customers into this new space and continue to serve our community. Please join us in celebrating our third anniversary and the grand opening of the new space on August 16, from 2 to 5 p.m. We can’t wait to see you there!